Friday, March 4, 2016

If I had to name this nail art, I would call it “Frozen”. And it’s completly appropriate with the current weather! I think that the “Frozen” effect is created by the glitters nail polish and the blue holographic nail polish that I added. 
For this nail art, I used the dry brush technique. I swept different shades of blue and I added one coat of glitters nail polish on the top. And obviously, I couldn’t stop here! So, I made some vertical white patterns. This is fourth time that I post a nail art using the dry brush technique and I notice that I always make vertical patterns when I used the dry brush technique just before. I really think that dry brush technique and vertical patterns is a good combo! 
Polishes I used :
Mavala : Blue Mint
Peggy Sage : Blue Promise
L’OrĂ©al : Ocean Breeze
Modelite : F41
Kiko : n°270
White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment