Monday, May 24, 2021

NOT SWEET ~

Now Playing : Olivia Rodrigo - Enough For You 

As you probably know (if not then I’m happy to inform you that you’re living under rock), Olivia Rodrigo dropped her debut album on Friday May 21st “Sour” and boy that album is great, especially for a debut album. It’s been a while since I enjoyed a debut album like that, the last being “Camila” by Camila Cabello (yes I’m a pop music junky). 

The lyrics are really good, some of them left me shook like who hurt you girl!!!!! (we all know who is it). My fav songs are : “brutal”, “traitor”, “drivers license”, “deja vu”, “good 4 u”, “happier” and “jealousy, jealousy”. That girl really got me missing an ex I never had lol. 

“brutal” is definitely the song I relate to the most. Even tho she’s talking about her teenage years, the lyrics are also valid for people in their twenties I think. People always talk about the fact that these years are supposed to be the best when we have it tough. Adulthood is definitely brutal lol. This song would have been my anthem when I was teenager lol.

For the nail art, I was inspired by the cover of the album and by the mural her team put together in London to promote the album. I really like the aesthetic of the album with the stickers. 

Polishes I used :

Barry M : Prickly Pear

Sinful Colors : Pink Smart

Sinful Colors : Yolo Yellow

Maybelline : Cool Blue

Sephora : Jungle Queen

OPI : Coca-Cola Red

Miss Europe : Gris Mat

D’Jonna : n°10

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment