Wednesday, May 19, 2021

BUT GOD, I LOVE THE ENGLISH (type of nail art obviously) ~

It’s tea time! I have a full English type of nail art for you! I did some gingham (that I once though was called tartan) on my pointer and pinky fingernails. I’m pretty proud of them. And I did pink flowers on my middle and ring fingernails which I am proud of too lol. Globally, I really like this mani! I feel like soft green like this Essie polish is really on trend right now. I really like this color.

This mani is completely inspired by JauntyJuli “English Rose Garden Nail Art” Youtube tutorial.

Polishes I used :

Essie : Bon Boy-Age

Essie : Sew Psyched

Essie : On The Roadie

Essie : Need A Vacation

Bourjois : Rose Imaginaire

Bourjois : Oh So Rose

Etam : Rose Me Tender

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment