Thursday, April 8, 2021

QUARTER-LIFE CRISIS ? ~

25 years of being a BAD!!! (bitch), I can’t believe it lol. 25 years and 2 birthdays in quarantine, yay thanks miss Corona!! But it was pretty good anyway, friends’ gift (thank you btw if you’re reading this), a good chocolate cake with the parents and that one coworker who sings happy birthday every time you have her on the phone (working from home vibes). Honestly, it’s always the little things that make me happy. 

Like for my 24th birthday, I did number candles. Last year, I literally hated them and keep them no more than 2 days but I think I did ok this year. I’m gonna keep them a lil longer than last year lol. Yeah I tried to do them again even tho it was a completely fail last year. I’m an Aries, I never surrender lol. I should probably thanks that new nail art brush that I’m using. I can do very thin lines with it. It’s always great to see that you can still improve your craft even tho you’re doing it for quite a while.

This nail art was inspired by PbnjNails on Instagram.

Polishes I used :

Essie : Chastity

Essie : Flowerista

Maybelline : Uptown Blue

Bourjois : Orange Création

Sinful Colors : Yolo Yellow

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment