Wednesday, April 8, 2020

THE BIRTHDAY FAIL ~

So today is my birthday and yay what a dream to spend your birthday in quarantine. I would never in a million years have imagined that one day I would spend my birthday in quarantine. Thanks to technology, it was actually cool. I virtually hung out with them and it was pretty cool.

For this nail art, I was inspired by Nyanails on Instagram but I totally failed it. Not gonna lie, I’m not keeping this design on my nails. As soon as my birthday is over, I’m going to take these off. I failed so hard that I didn’t even bother doing it on my other hand.

Polishes I used :

Essie : Flawless

Essie : Pure Pearlfection

Sinful Colors : Jaune Pastel

Revlon : Peachy

Bourjois : Orange Création

Make Me Up : F1

Maybelline : Maybe Blue

Yes Love : K027

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment