Wednesday, October 28, 2020


VALENTINE’S DAY IN OCTOBER ? ~

This is not really the spooky fall nail art that you could except during this time of the year. It’s more a romantic nail art perfect for Valentine’s Day.

Don’t get me wrong, I really hate Valentine’s Day lol but for some reasons I end up doing manis that would be perfect for this celebration. I for sure like this nail art more than I like Valentine’s Day lol. 

This nail art was inspired by VictoriaNails on Tumblr.

I will be more active here and post everyday because guess what COVID hasn’t disappear yet and we have to be on lockdown again so yay! Posting on a daily basis was part of my routine during the first lockdown in march so I’m glad to do it again.

Polishes I used :

Milani : Red

Essie : Be Cherry!

Essie : Need a Vacation

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment