Thursday, October 29, 2020

DAISY FLOWERS ~

Nope, this is still not the spooky nail art that you deserve but I swear tomorrow I will post my Halloween nail art so stay tuned for that!

So the 2nd lockdown in France has officially begun and so the serie “Jennifer posts everyday on lockdown because she’s been working from home since march therefore she’s been doing her nails A LOT instead of going out to meet people and so has a lot of content to share on her page”

For this nail art, I did a gradient using blue, neon yellow and orange. Then, I did some white daisies. I’m a lil pissed because the white polish I used isn’t opaque enough, you can see the neon yellow through. God knows I really like Maybelline polish but I really don’t recommand their white polish called “White Sail”. The thing with white polishes is that I often buy 4 or 5 bottles at once because I use this color A LOT. So I have to finish all the bottles even tho I don’t really like it lol.

Polishes I used :

Maybelline : From NY With Love

Sephora : Brazilian Sun

Kiko : n°341

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment