Sunday, January 5, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y’ALL ! ~
This first post of the year is kinda special. Weeks ago, I’ve been contacted by the website Aboxtek.com to test out their new nail lamp. I’m always glad to be collaborate with brand to try products and tell you my (impartial obviously) thoughts on them. 
So let’s begin the review, shall we ? What I liked about this nail lamp is that there is 4 preset timer. It means that you can choose between 10s/30s/60s/90s. To be sure that my nails are dried, I always went for the 90s timer. We can never be too sure lol. There is a countdown on the nail lamp, so you always know what time is left until your nails are dried which is really practical ! My favorite thing about this nail lamp is the low heat mode ! I noticed with the other nail lamps that I’ve tested out, it tends to heat a lot after I put the top coat on to the point I can’t put my whole hand in the lamp. I didn’t have this problem with this lamp sooo it’s really a good point. 
Overall, this nail lamp is really good. Its features make it really practical and easy to use. 
So about the nail art, I did it for the New Year Eve. I love how it festive and sober at the same time. I used “Party Popper” from Ciaté which is a clear polish with holographic flakies. I got it in their 2019 advent calendar. I placed the flakies on all my ring fingernail and near the cuticles the other nails. The way I used the polish makes it looks like I put broken pieces of a disco ball on my nails. I tried to do a similar nail art years ago using real pieces of aluminium, it was a disaster lol. Gel polish was really ideal for this manicure because it makes the glitter last longer.
Polishes I used :
Ciaté : Party Popper
Pink Gellac : Beautiful Black

No comments:

Post a Comment