Sunday, December 23, 2018

I’m continuing this christmas nail art serie with a candy cane watermarble. This watermarble the one I did 2 years ago using only Primark polishes. This post is an upgrade one, I feel like I’m getting better to watermarble.
When I did this nail art, I didn’t use liquid latex to protect my skin and no need to say it was a mess. My parents (who don’t usually pay attention to my nails) were like : “wtf is going on with your nails?”. My skin was literally covered in red polish and I didn’t clean everything right after doing my nails. I was literally walking around my house with red hands. After litre of polish remover and multiple Q-tips, I have managed to reachieve a normal skin. 
For this watermarble, I used OPI Adam Said “It’s New Year’s, Eve”… again! This polish is THE polish of christmas. I also used OPI “Sweet Heart”. 
Polishes I used :
OPI : Adam Said “It’s New Year’s, Eve” 
OPI : Sweet Heart
White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment