Wednesday, May 11, 2016

No, I’m not done with water marbles haha! This technique is surely tricky but I’m warrior so I’m gonna beat water marbles ass lol! And I think, I get better everytime I do it. This the 3rd time that I post a water marble and this mani is my fave out of the three manicures. This water marble kinda looks like candy cane, I like it. For this nail art, I used nail polishes from Primark. It was the first time that I bought nail polishes there. They got a big shelf of cosmetics and obviously I couldn’t resist to buy nail polishes. And the gel effect nail polishes caught my eyes because they look like the gel nail polish from Nails Inc. So I bought the red nail polish that you can see in my hand and a pink one to test them. I couldn’t wait to test them so I used them the day I bought them. I have to say that for the price, the quality is good. And not all the nail polishes work for water marble so I was happy that Primark nail polishes work for it. 
Polishes I used :
PS : V.I.P
PS : Baby Cakes
White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment