Sunday, September 9, 2018

This mani totally belongs to the : “Lazy mani by Jenny” serie. You know these nail art that you do when you have no inspiration nor time but you still want something on your nails. I have to say that I HATE having naked nails and I hate having no nail art on them too so a simple design is better than no nail art at all.
So for this nail art, I used a red polish as my base then I did some gold triangles near my cuticles. All the polishes I used for this mani are from Formula X and you guys probably know how much I love this brand. The quality is really good and their range of colors is wide.
Also, stay tuned for my next post because it will be a little bit special. I will post a back to school nail art because yes I’m still a student but it’s my last year as a student so I have decided to do a design to celebrate my last year in school.
Polishes I used :
Formula X : Fahrenheit
Formula X : Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment