Sunday, September 16, 2018

As promised, here’s my back to school nail art. For those who are wondering, I’m a digital marketing student and I’m on my second year of Master which means internship which means Master’s thesis which means heavy tears.
For this nail art, I was helped by CutePolish YouTube videos because she has a a playlist dedicated to Back To School nail art. I just picked 5 designs among all her designs. So I chose to do a chalkboard on my pointer fingernail, a lined paper on my middle fingernail, a pencil on my ring fingernail and a ruler on my pinky fingernail.
Polishes I used :
Nails Inc. : Notting Hill Carnival
Revlon : Emerald 
Essie : Go Go Geisha
Essie : Mink Muffs
L’Oréal : Dimanche Après-Midi
Formula X : Continuum
Maybelline : Flamingo Pink
Sally Hansen : I Pink I Can
Rimmel : Apricot Punch
Deborah Milano : n°87
White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment