Saturday, June 30, 2018

And this, my friends, is what we call the “lazy mani”. When I don’t have time or inspiration, I just go for a glitter gradient and voila! 
Nude and gold make an elegant combo I think. You can easily wear this kind of mani for prom for example. I already used this combo of polishes together for a past mani, I really love using these two together.
This mani is 100% done with Sephora polishes. Both of the polishes I used here come from a kit “Party Color Hit” launched by Sephora in 2014. My dad gifted it to me. This kit is composed of colorful polishes, stickers and a little book with nail art tutorial.To be honest, I have never used (and probably never will) the stickers because I’m a freehanded kind of gal but that’s great for the beginners.
I love Sephora polishes, for the price the quality is pretty good I think. They have a huge range of colors so that’s cool.
To tell you everything, these polishes are on sale in France because it’s summer sales here and I honestly want to buy every color I don’t have haha. 
Polishes I used :
Sephora : Sugar Coated
Sephora : Gold Fever

No comments:

Post a Comment