Monday, December 14, 2015

Gold & nude : perfect combo! For this nail art, I made a really easy and beautiful technique : the jelly sandwich technique. No, I didn't put jelly and bread on my nails. It’s a really simple technique, you put a first layer of nail polish (a sheer nail polish) then you put a coat of glitter nail polish and finally you put another coat of sheer polish on the top of the glitter nail polish. When I started doing nail art, this technique was very trendy like the shattered glass nail art now. And can you guess what I have done on the top of the jelly sandwich nail art ? Yeah patterns! My passion, I mean the love of my life. The design that I do almost everytime on my nails. 
Polishes I used :
Sephora : Sugar Coated
Sephora : Gold Fever
White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment