Sunday, February 18, 2018

You can never go wrong with flowers! It’s a design that I like to do quite regularly. 
This article is a opportunity for me to express my love for Maybelline’s polishes. I really love them. I have a lot of them maybe too much lol. I love everything about them : their packaging, their consistency, the huge range of colors… I use their colors so much that sometimes I have to re-buy a new bottle because I emptied them so fast lol. To give you some examples, I re-bought “Eternal Lilac”, “Sun Kissed” and “Mint For Life” from their Tenue & Strong Pro collection. I love these colors so much. You know the love is real when one bottle is not enough lol. I also love their Color Show range. Their quality is good for its value. Maybelline’s polishes are probably the best polishes you can find at drugstore.
As you have probably understood it, Maybelline is one of my favorite brands when it comes to nail polish. 
Polishes I used :
Maybelline : Uptown Blue
Bourjois : Lavande Esquisse
OPI : Steady As She Rose
Barry M : Strawberry Ice Cream
Revlon : Emerald
White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment