Saturday, February 24, 2018

I have a watermarble mani for you today and as you can see there is still a long way till I master the watermarble technique (my pointer fingernail looks good tho).
I went to Disneyland wearing this nail art and when I was waiting in the “Star Tour” line, a woman asked me if I did my nails myself. She was with her daughter and her daughter knew that it was a watermarble. She asked me tips because she tried to do a watermarble but failed it (I’m not the person to come to for watermarble advices haha). This little conversation shows that a lot of people are interested in doing nail art and I’m glad that it becomes more and more well-known. It wasn’t the case when I first started nail art, it was very difficult to find tutorial on YouTube. Now you can find them everywhere, whether it’s on YouTube or Instagram. Also, it shows that nail art is a good conversation starter haha. Tested and approved by me haha, the number of times strangers start the conversation with me by talking about my nails is insane I swear. 
Polishes I used :
Formula X : Spirited
Formula X : Harmonics
Maybelline : Lookout Lemon
White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment