Saturday, March 18, 2017

I normally do pattern on top of a gradient but I wanted to change for this nail art. I love how simple and sober my nails looks. But there is always this problem with glitter polish, why they’re not as sparkly as they are in the bottle ? Look at the glitter in the bottle! They are so sparkly and on my nails it looks so plain. I beg you dear polish brands, when you make polishes with glitter make sure we can actually see them on the nails because what’s the point of a glitter polish if we can’t see the glitter on the nails ? [Rant over lol] I remember the first time I used this nail polish, it was back in high school during my senior year and I was so disappointed because we couldn’t see the glitter. It needs like a lot of light for the glitter to be seen, it’s not like a carry the sun or a torch light with me lol. Jokes aside, the good glitter polish are those who are ALWAYS sparkly not just when there is a strong luminance.
This nail art is inspired by NailStorming.
Polishes I used :
Kiko : n°255
Peggy Sage : Scintillant Beige

No comments:

Post a Comment