Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Accent nails are always here when you want a quick and beautiful manicure (ok I have to admit that no matter what nail art I’m doing, I’m slow anyway lol). This nail art reminds me of an other design that I did a loooooong time ago. I really think that black pattern on a white base and coloured polish on the other nails make a great combo.
So for this nail art, I did pattern using black polish on my ring fingernail and on the rest of my nails I put this beautiful polish from OPI. I bought this polish when I was in grade 10, it was the first time that I bought a full size bottle from this brand. What I love about OPI polishes is that you can keep them for many years and their consistency will still be good. 
Polished I used :
OPI : Kiss Me on My Tulips
White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment