Friday, May 6, 2016

Let the rainbow come to you! For this nail art, I followed the tutorial that Simply Nailogical did three months ago. In this tutorial, she showed how we can use highlighters to do our manicures! You know, highlighters, those things that we use during an exam to highlight the entire paper to make us look smart even tho we don’t know what to write in our essay. As a student, I have a bunch of highlighters in my pencils case so I was pretty excited to test this hack by Simply Nailogical. Oh and I have to express my love for Simply Nailogical! She really changes the nail art game! She tries many new things. I watch a lot of nail art videos on YouTube or Instagram and it’s always the same thing. There is nothing really inventive but now thanks god we have Simply Nailogical! The video of her which left me speechless was How to Cheat at Watermarble - Part 5 (trust me, go watch it). She has so incredible ideas, that’s insane! Back to my nails now lol. I've put glitter on my nails then I tried to make big strokes with the highlighters. In her video, Simply Nailogical tried 3 different types of highlighters and said that the liquid ones were the best. It was perfect because this is what I have the most (except for orange one, I used a regular one because I did not have a liquid one but it works well anyway). I’m not a DIY kind of person like this nail art proves it but I’m pretty proud of this manicure! I was a little afraid to fail this nail art because that kind of manicure isn’t what I used to do on my nails. Expirements scare me lol but finally it was easy to do. I was so proud when I went to the mall to buy a blush for my mom (3615 my life) and the saleswoman complimented my nails and thought that doing nails was my job lol. 
Polish I used :
Ciaté : Purple Rain-bow

No comments:

Post a Comment