Sunday, December 27, 2015

This nail art is very girly, I made a mix’n’match mani. I made some stripes, dots and bows. I love bows so much, I think they are so cute. Strangely, I don’t wear any in my hair because I don’t wear any accessories in my hair but I like to paint them on my nails. I love this color from Revlon so much but I have a problem guys. This nail polish is called “Lilac Pastelle” but it’s more pink for me, no ? But because this name is “Lilac Pastelle”, I put it with my other purple nail polish, the person who gave the name to the nail polish influenced me. Maybe, it’s a pinkish purple ? I don’t even know if it exists! But anyway, I love this nail polish and I think that this color matchs very well with silver.
Polishes I used :
Revlon : Lilac Pastelle
Revlon : Silver Dollar
Maybelline : Foil Flash
Black Polish

2 comments:

  1. Love the girly design. I "joined" your blog ...really like your designs

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining my blog, for always letting comments. I appreciate your support :)

      Delete