Sunday, December 4, 2022

CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND ~

Without a transition... here’s a Christmas nail art lol. The last one I posted was a fall one. As soon as December begins, I turn my nails into the most Christmassy things possible lol.

Doing my nails in a Disney theme every time I go to the park is a tradition and doing my nails in a Disney Christmassy theme every time I go to the park in December is also becoming one lol. Going to the Disneyland during December is literally the definition of magic, I really love going there during this season. Tbh, this isn’t the mani I will have during my Disneyland escape because I already did another Disney mani lol. I didn’t like the Christmas tree so I redid the whole mani. No I'm not dramatic lol. I really took them off after only 2 days like I didn’t spend hours doing them. But I must say, I really like the Mickey Santa Claus.

Polishes I used :

Essie : Beauty Marked

Essie : Getting Groovy

Essie : Nama-Stay The Night

Revlon : Emerald

China Glaze : Golden Enchantment 

Rimmel : Round and Round In Circles

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment