Monday, May 16, 2022

FUTURE NOSTALGIA IS THE NAME ~

Yesterday, Dua Lipa was at Paris for her Future Nostalgia Tour. I bought the ticket in 2019, the show was supposed to be in 2020... You already know what happened lol. So we waited 2 years for this concert and it was worth the wait! It’s probably the best concert I went to. 

For the concert, I wanted to do a manicure that Dua wore on her nails. She sometimes has beautiful nail art so I wanted to reproduce one of hers. Back in 2020, I saw this design that I really liked. I saved it for the concert (yeah 2 full years! lol). 

Polishes I used :

Sinful Colors : Yolo Yellow

Sinful Colors : Pistache

Revlon : Sunshine Sparkle

Essie : Resort Fling

Essie : Garden Variety

Essie : Big Spender

Maybelline : Really Rosy

Bourjois : Lavande Esquisse

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment