Sunday, February 13, 2022

HAPPY GALENTINE’S DAY! ~

I’m back with my annual dramatic ass anti Valentine’s Day nail art. Unlike the precedent ones, I used the Valentine’s Day aesthetic. For someone who’s not really a fan of this celebration, I actually like its aesthetic : the colors, the hearts... I even used a nail polish from Essie 2019 Valentine’s Day collection. I bought a bunch of polishes from their Valentine’s Day collection because I liked the packaging lol. Marketing really does something to me. 

So for this nail art, I did some broken hearts (again, so dramatic lol. Already preparing myself for the comments at work) on a pink and red base. Then I put the glitter from Essie.

I wasn’t going for this design at first, I wanted to do like negative space hearts but it turned out really shitty so I did these instead. I’m satisfied with the final result.

Like I say it every year, love yourself or at least try. I know how hard it can be and especially within this society that can make us feel not worthy but just know you are. 

Polishes I used :

Essie : You’re So Cupid

Barry M : Passion Fruit

Nicole By OPI : Color My Country

Black Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment