Wednesday, June 2, 2021

CHERRY CHERRY BOOM BOOM ~

Here’s the perfect spring nail art! It will make you want to do a picnic in a prairie. I did gingham pattern on my pointer. fingernail, cherries on my middle fingernail, bows on my ring fingernail and dots on my pinky fingernail. What better than a polish called “Be Cherry” to draw cherries lol ?

This kind of mix’n’match design is completely what I liked to do when I first started nail art. I did a similar mani some months ago but honestly that was kinda a fail especially for the gingham design. Every now and then, I love to go back to my first loves, the things I used to do when I was a newbie in the nail art world.

Polishes I used :

Essie : Be Cherry!

Essie : Need A Vacation

Essie : Mojito Madness

Mavala : Red Diamond

White & Black Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment