Monday, March 8, 2021

WHO RUN THE WORLD ? GIRLS! ~

Last year, I wanted to do a nail art for International Women’s Day but I didn’t have any idea. This year I finally found the inspiration, I came across a picture on BabeAndBeauty IG page that she posted for Valentine’s Day and thought that it would be a good idea for Women’s Day. Basically, the picture was hearts with empowering message. 

This nail art is kinda the opposite of the nail art I did for 2020 Valentine’s Day. The messages I wrote in the hearts are more positive let’s say lol. You have to excuse me for my bad handwriting, it’s not beautiful when I write on a paper so obviously it won’t look good on my nails lol. It’s so hard to write on your nails you gotta give me credit for writing on my BOTH hands lol.

I’m just gonna wrap this post by saying that everyday is our day and we’re strong and independent. By “we” I mean, girls, trans, non-binary people who identify themselves as women. 

Polishes I used :

Essie : Fiji

Bourjois : Lavande Esquisse

Bourjois : Vert Chlorophylle

Bourjois : Bleu Model

Bourjois : Amande Défilé

Maybelline : Lilac Wine

Maybelline : Sea Sky

Formula X : Incandescent

Formula X : Spirited

L’Oréal : Ocean Breeze

Sinful Colors : Yolo Yellow

Sephora : Comic Time !

No comments:

Post a Comment