Wednesday, September 30, 2020

FINALLY ABLE TO WATERMARBLE ? ~

I’m not gonna lie, I’m quite satisfied with this watermarble. It’s really not bad for once lol. It sure waaay better than the last one I did. It’s a tough love between me and watermarble. Everytime I use this technique I promise myself that this is the last time but then I come across a picture of a watermarble mani on Instagram and boom the minute after my hand is dipped in a cup of water. I guess this is my aries side that makes me do something until I get better at it. The aries is persistent lol. Proof of this is that I had to do some nails multiple times because I didn’t like the result or because I kept hitting my nails against the cup and ruined it (what a dumbass). This mani was a whole journey lol.

Polishes I used :

OPI : You Are So Outta Lime!

Essie : Stripes & Sails

Maybelline : Pink Goes

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment