Wednesday, August 5, 2020

A MANICURE FOR THE STAR GIRL ~

I can’t resist too long using these little gold stars. I mean they’re perfect for a quick lazy mani and cute also! 

So for this mani, I applied a nude polish and did a vertical gradient using pink and purple polishes. Then, I put a coat of flakies polish and gold glitters. And finally, I placed the stars which are literally the stars of this nail art. 

I really like this nude polish from Nails Inc., I have to say that I don’t use this brand as often as before. When I first started my blog, Nails Inc. was a brand that I used frequently. I noticed that now I don’t really use it. I still like this brand tho, their products are really good especially their caviar top coat is *chief’s kiss*. I feel like this brand is underrated now. 

Polishes I used :

Nails Inc. : South  Molton Street

Essie : Need a Vacation

Formula X : Outrageous

Barry M : Fortune Teller

Sephora : Gold Fever

No comments:

Post a Comment