Sunday, March 10, 2019

Remember my first attempt with striping tapes ? I struggled a little bit since it was my first time. I’m still praticing thanks to the striping tapes that Banggood sent me and let me tell you that other designs are coming. 
So for this nail art, I went for an accent nail since I’m still a novice and I did a simple gradient on the other nails. To do this gradient, I protected my cuticle with the liquid latex sent by Banggood. This product was good but it became unusable after a few times because it dried out half way through it. 
I still have some product from Banggood to review so stay tuned for that. My reviews will still be unbiased, the fact that I received the products for free doesn’t change my opinion on them. 
Polishes I used : 
Dior : Mirage
Bourjois : Bleu Violet
Barry M : Silver Multi Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment