Tuesday, May 1, 2018


It’s a 100% Formula X mani that I’m presenting you today! You probably know that I love nail polish from Formula X and I have quite a few (a lot of them) in my drawer. I decided to put them to the ultimate test aka THE WATER MARBLE (so dramatic, I know haha). I also tested myself because I’m not a water marble master, I’m still learning, my last water marble can prove it lol. So prepare yourself for a new episode of “Jennifer and Water Marble”!
As I said, I only used Formula X polishes for this water marble and they are actually very good for this technique. They spread well onto the water so it was pretty pleasant to do water marble with them. 
I’m not mad at the result, I did kinda well lol. The mani looks good, I think! I might be better at water marble after all lol. So we can say that both Formula X polishes and I pass the test.
Polishes I used :
Formula X : Splendid
Formula X : Harmonics
Formula X : Wonderful
White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment