Sunday, December 3, 2017

The OPI polish that I’m holding in my hand is quite special, it was the first OPI that I ever bought. This polish was a part of the collection that OPI did for the  “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” release in 2011. I was so excited when I bought the set, I guess I didn’t know yet that it was the beginning of a big OPI collection lol. 
This green is not really easy to include in nail art but I think that it adds a special touch to this one. These colors complete each other very well. 
For this nail art, I did triangle near my cuticles on my pointer and pinky fingernails. I did flowers on my middle fingernail and I did stripes on my ring fingernail.
I was inspired by Melcisme on Instagram for this nail art.
Polishes I used :
OPI : Stranger Tides
Sally Hansen : I Pink I Can 
Sally Hansen : Pink At Him
Bourjois : Amande Défilé
White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment