Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I bring you some sweetness with this nail art. I really love the pale pink I used. This OPI polish is from their Hello Kitty collection. They put five shades from their collaboration with Sanrio in a cute set with a beautiful nail art brush. This collection is really a combinaison of everything I like : nail polish and Hello Kitty. I used to be a huge fan of Hello Kitty when I was in middle school (I’m still tbh). I went to Sephora with my best friend and said that I wanted to buy it. Few months after, it was my birthday and she gifted it to me. I was so touched (really) when she gave it to me because she couldn’t buy something better. This is so good to have friends who know you well. 
For this nail art, I did a bow using silver on my ring fingernail and on my tumb fingernail (which I don’t often talk about because we rarely see it on my pictures haha) and on the rest of my nails I did gradients using silver glitter. My middle fingernail look really good on the pic btw.
Polishes I used :
OPI : Let’s Be Friends!
OPI : In True Stefani Fashion
Deborah Milano : n°87
Black Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment