Saturday, June 18, 2016

In regard of the recent event in Orlando, it was important to me to do a mani in tribute to the victims of this horrible and homophobic shooting. My heart goes out to the victims, their families and friends. I can’t believe that in 2016, we can be killed because someone disagrees with our way to live or think. We have a lot to do in terms of egality and tolerance. It’s up to us. I can’t believe that nowadays a gay couple still can’t walk in the street without having the fear that someone might attack them. The fact that gay people don’t have basic rights such as the marriage or giving blood in certain countries makes me sick. Everyone should have the possibility to love the person they want without being judged. This mani is my way to show my support to the LGBTQ+ community. You worth all the love and we will support you, I swear. #Loveislove #Lovewins
Polishes I used :
Revlon : Red Hot Tamale
Formula X : Incandescent
Bourjois : Sunny Sunday
Essie : Mojito Madness
Maybelline : Broadway Blues
White & Black Polishes

1 comment: