Monday, November 16, 2015

During these black days, a little bit of colors can’t be bad. You have probably heard about what happened in Paris. I’m living near Paris and I have to say that all these events scare me. Three people from my school have died during these shootings. I hope that they will rest in peace. On the internet, I saw some pictures of people nail art that they did in tribute to the Paris victims. Their nails was black and white, sometimes with the Eiffel Tower. I’ve decided to do the opposite. I don’t have a lot of talent but nail art is something that I love doing. I express myself through my nails. So, for this nail art I used a lot of colors because I think that if we want to fight against these terrorist we have to believe in life, we have to hope. Colors represent hope. Our colors can fight the darkness of these terrorists guns. I did a rainbow on my nails because I know that brighter days are waiting for us.
This nail art is inspired by Amyytran on Instagram.
Polishes I used :
Nails Inc. : Notting Hill Carnival
Maybelline : Passing by Pink
Marionnaud : Rose Ingénu
L’Oréal : Perle de Jade
Revlon : Blue Lagoon
Sinful Colors : Mauve
White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment