Monday, May 11, 2020

ALL OF THE STARS ~

I post a lot of stars nail art at the moment, I really like them lol. I’m particularly proud of this nail art. I’m just disturbed by the little star in the corner of my ring fingernail lol, I messed this one up. It looks literally like nothing. I was inspired by my phone lockscreen which says “trust you guts” (as you should!). There are stars on it so I took the same colors to recreate them on my nails. 

So, the lockdown is officially over here in France but tbh I don’t really wanna go out. I will be working from home until June so I think I’ll keep posting daily on here. I didn’t think that I would be that tired of staying at home, I’m a home person so normally it doesn’t bother me. But with this quarantine thing, I feel like I’m living the same day everyday. On the first hand, it’s tiring staying at home but on the other hand, it’s not safe going out so yeah thank you Miss Corona lol.

Polishes I used :

Maybelline : Nebline

Maybelline : Lookout Lemon

Formula X : Incandescent

The Face Shop : PK107

Rimmel : Just Buy Me

White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment