Wednesday, April 17, 2019


LOST IN JAPAN ~
OPI recently organized a contest on their Instagram. The theme was “spring” so I posted a bunch of manis because I really wanted to win lol. And luckily, thanks to this nail art, I was one of the winners. Don’t ask me what was my reaction, I couldn’t scream or jump for joy because my boss was literally next to me talking about work so I just internalised everything lol. I was genuinely happy because I never win things. To win thanks to nail art is so special to me, it means that someone appreciate my work and that’s a great feeling. Plus, OPI had always been a brand that I liked. When I began to do nail art, buying a OPI polish was such a big deal for me and the fact that I won a contest organized by them is so cool for me. That might be silly but that's kinda a big deal for me lol.
I received a set of 4 polishes from the Tokyo collection as the prize. So with these 4 polishes, I did bows like the one we can see on kimonos. This mani is pretty similar to the one I did for Christmas.
I really like the colors that are in the set, they suit each other so well that it wasn’t hard to use them all in a mani.
Polishes I used :
OPI : Arigato From Tokyo
OPI : Rice Rice Baby
OPI : Another Ramen-tic Evening
OPI : All Your Dreams in Vending Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment