Thursday, April 9, 2020

MMM DONUTS... *Homer’s voice* ~

So we’re still bored in the house and in the house bored eating anything to spend the time ? This donuts mani is for you! 

I did this as a matching nail art with my co-worker. She found a picture of this mani on Pinterest and asked her nail lady to reproduce it on her nails. I did it at the same time so we could both have the same design on our nails.

I gotta the say that this kind of nail art is not really what I’m used to but it was cool letting my co-worker choose the design. It made me do something I would not have chosen myself.

Polishes I used :

Revlon : Coy

Rimmel : Round And Round In Circles

Little Ondine : C521

Models Own : Apple Pie

Sephora : Lilac Fantasy

Maybelline : Sea Sky

Bourjois : Flambant Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment