Saturday, October 21, 2023

LOOK AROUND EVERYBODY ON MUTE ~

I saw god in June, Beyoncé actually but it's kinda the same lol. She's so incredible that sometimes you don't even believe that she's real but she's is, I saw her! No words can really explain how amazing her concert was, the audience on the other side... was mediocre and didn't deserve to breathe the same air as THE Beyoncé. 

For the concert, I obviously had to do a nail art inspired by the Renaissance's aesthetic. This nail art is not an exclusive one lol. I already did it for New Year some years ago but I thought that it was perfect for the concert. 

Glitter placement is so satisfying to look at but god it's so chaotic to do. But it's worth it, I really like this nail art.

Polishes I used :

Ciaté : Party Popper

Black Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment