Wednesday, December 18, 2019

XMAS 2019 SERIE : PART 2 ~ 
So ok I think I should stop this serie now because there is no way I can top this! I won’t lie, I’m extremely proud of this mani. I received a lot of compliments at work and from friends.
The blue Essie polish that I used for this mani is called “Front Page Worthy” and I think this name was completely destined for this nail art. 
Fun fact : I actually signed my job contract while having this nail art on my nails so I guess it makes it even more special.
Check out the previous xmas nail art :
Polishes I used :
Essie : Front Page Worthy
Essie : Be Cherry!
Essie : Take a Walk
Essie : Mojito Madness
Revlon : Emerald
H&M : Nutmeg
Maybelline : Lookout Lemon
Maybelline : Cool Blue
Bourjois : Orange Création
Bourjois : Beige Distinction
White Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment