Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Galentine’s Day to all the independant women out there !
We don’t care about love, relationship and feelings on this page. We care about self love, body positivity and hustling hard. Remember that you don’t need another person to complete you. You’re not a puzzle piece, you are complete by yourself. 
So for this Valentine’s Day, I have decided to do broken hearts on my nails. That is so dramatic lol. I actually kept that nail art one day because I really hated it. It didn’t turned out the way I wanted to. My co-workers were so shook because I changed my nails from one day to another. Monday I had this mani and tuesday I had a different designs on my nails. 
I thought about giving you some songs to listen to while you enjoy your own company so here we go :
JENNIE - SOLO
Tori Kelly - Dear No One
Carly Rae Jepsen - Party For One
Olivia O’Brien - Love Myself
Polishes I used :
L’Oréal : Dimanche Après-Midi
Rimmel : Riviera Red

No comments:

Post a Comment